Program Evaluation of World Work Practice Faculty of Computer Engineering Cokroaminoto Palopo University Academic Year 2018/2019
Research on Program Evaluation of the Work World Practice (PDK) of Computer Engineering Faculty, Cokroaminoto Palopo University Academic Year 2018/2019 aims to evaluate the implementation of the PDK with the CIPP model approach. The research method is evaluation research with a qualitative description approach. This research was shown to evaluate the Work World Practice (PDK) program in Academic Year 2018/2019 organized by the Computer Engineering Faculty of Cokroaminoto Palopo University (FTKOM UNCP) with the CIPP evaluation model. This research was held in FTKOM UNCP and 65 PDK locations. This research was conducted in February to April 2019. The results of the research showed: 1) in terms of context, the implementation of PDK has been done in accordance with the objectives and vision and mission of higher education (university, faculty and study program), 2) in terms of input; PDK has been implemented in accordance with the curriculum and procedures that have been determined, the administrator has managed the PDK well because it is supported by facilities and infrastructure and sufficient budget, and students who become participants have fulfilled the PDK requirements, 3) in term of process, good cooperation between institution and agency of PDK run well so that the implementation of the PDK went well and finished on time, 4) in terms of products, there were students’ enhancement in cognition, affection and psychomotor after implementing it and the goals were achieved well.
Arikunto, S., Safruddin, C., Jabar, A. (2009). Evaluasi Program Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Brinkerhoff, R. O. (1983). Program evaluation: A practitionerss guide for trainers and educators. Western Michigan: Kluwer-Nijhoff.
Daryanto. (2007). Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Gronlund, N. E., & Robert, L. L. (1990). Measurement and evaluation in teaching (6th ed.). New York: Macmillan
Kamil, M. (2010). Model Pendidikan dan Pelatihan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Mahmudi, I. (2011). CIPP: Suatu Model Evaluasi Program Pendidikan. Jurnal At-Ta’dib, 6(1)
Mohebbia, N. Akhlaghib, F. Yarmohammadianc , M. H., Khoshgamd, M. (2011). Application of CIPP model for evaluating the medical records education course at master of science level at Iranian medical sciences universities. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 3286–3290
Owen, J. M. (1993). Program Evaluasi: Forms and Approaches. St. Leonards: Allen & Unwin Pty Ltd.
Mutrofin. (2010). Evaluasi Program Teks Pilihan untuk Pemula. Yogyakarta: Laksbang Pressindo.
Phattharayuttawat. (2009). An evaluation of the curriculum of a graduate programme in clinical psychology. Journal of Medical Education, 3(1).
Sukajaya, I N. (2010). Evaluasi Pelaksanaan Kurikulum Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi di Jenjang SMAN di Kota Singaraja. Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pengajaran, 43(1) 1 - 72
Sukardi. (2011). Evaluasi Pendidikan: Prinsip Dan Operasionalnya. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Tayibnapis, F. Y. (2008). Evaluasi Program dan Instrumen Evaluasi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Widoyoko, E. P. (2010). Evaluasi Program Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Zahir, A. (2016). Pengembangan karakter mahasiswa melalui praktek dunia kerja. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Universitas Cokroaminoto Palopo 2016 (p. 627-636). Palopo: UNCP Press.
Copyright (c) 2019 Abdul Zahir, Andi Rosman, Supriadi Supriadi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.