Design and Build 6-holes Brick Moulding Machine with Vibrator System
Brick molding equipment is a tool used to print brick that can produce 6 concrete block in one print so that the time needed to print brick is faster (efficient) and has a uniform density because in the manufacturing process is carried out vibration (Vibrator system). This brick molding tool consists of Frame Mold Slider, Mold, Motor Vibrator, Lock, Press, Lever press and mold lever. The working principle of this tool is that the mixture is put into the mold and then pressed to the chili sauce and the process is done. This research method is done in several stage, the design and manufacture stages, the testing and analysis stages and the finalization stage. The planning stage includes data collection, design, working drawings, and material supply. Then, the manufacturing stage includes the manufacture of mechanical components and other supporting components and the tests carried out include testing the suitability of engine performance, and the efficiency of the time required to print brick compared to the manual method. This brick molding tool has dimensions of 1000 x 1000 x 800 [mm], which can print 6 [pieces] concrete block in one printing process with a time of 3 [minutes] 55 [seconds]. Compared to the manual method, it was only able to print 1 [brick] in 1 printing process and was only able to print 12 [pieces] of brick in 40 [minutes]. So printing bricks with this tool requires less time and more results compared to the manual method.
Jefry, N. (2014). Perancangan Mesin Press Batako. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Rudi, Tatang, M., Komaruddin, & Kardiana. (2002). Pembuatan mesin pencetak batako sistem hidrolik dengan enam cetakan. Jurnal Abmas 2(2), 1-4.
Sinaga, E. J., Mujiono, & Sudiasa, I. N. (2017). Perancangan dan pembuatan mesin pencetak batako untuk meningkatkan hasil produksi di Desa Jatigawu, Sumberpucung Malang . Industri Inovatif 7(1), 12-14.
Wahyudi, N. H., Erniwati, & Hapid, A. (2017). Karakteristik batako dari campuran semen dan serbuk gergajian kayu Palapi . Warta Rimba, 5(1), 100-106.
Copyright (c) 2019 Edi Rande Padang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.